Don’t panic now, but Christmas is getting real close. Some people have their shopping done by Thanksgiving, and some wait until Christmas Eve to get those last few gifts. (I worked seasonal retail, I know.) In case you have a few errant Midwesterners left on your list, I’ve put together this holiday gift guide for those who love Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and the Midwest in general.
1. Wisconsin State Park Print Perfect for the outdoorsy type
2. Bay View Print A no-brainer for any resident of this fine neighborhood (like yours truly). You’ll also find an East Side Print in this shop.
3. I Heart WI Pendant I have a pair of acrylic earrings with this same pendant, and they are some of the most commented upon jewelry I own. Get this for the Wisconsinite who loves to accessorize.
4. Midwesterner Hoodie Stay snuggly warm and show your Midwest pride at the same time. Perfect for pretty much anyone in the Midwest…who doesn’t need another hoodie right about now?
5. Midwest Does it Best Wall Hanging A little wooden wall art to remind everyone of the best region.
6. I Like It Here Mug Simple. Declarative. Anyone sipping coffee from this mug is making their state loyalty clear.
7. My Fair Milwaukee Phone Case This pattern is too cute. The phone case is a great way to take Milwaukee everywhere with you, but you can also get notebooks and more with the MKE pattern.
8. Milwaukee, WI Cutting Board This would make an excellent cheese board (get it?).
Get any of these presents for the proud Midwesterner/Milwaukeean in your life, and watch their eyes light up (hint hint).