Is it just me, or did this summer go by at warp speed? HELLO. I’m still alive. I’ve been busy.
Since I last posted, I:
- Went to German Fest
- Had dinner with my favorite aunt
- Saw Phantom of the Opera at the Marcus Center
- Flew to Orlando
- Attended LeakyCon
- Went to Disney World
- Went to Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Flew to Milwaukee
- Volunteered at the US Triathlon
- Threw a Midsummer Night’s Dream themed birthday
- Ate at food trucks
- Went to the tiki bar
- Attended a Jurassic Park party
And more! Gosh. I’m tired just looking at this list, honestly…I can’t believe I did all this in the past month! As sad as it is to see that summer is winding down, I’m really excited for fall. Is it too early to start planning my Halloween costume?